This One Weird Trick That Keeps Your Water Bottle From Freezing

   As you know, life in Alaska means that it is very cold at times. And if you leave any liquids in the car they may freeze overnight. Which means....ice instead of water...and of course it will take forever to melt.
   And since winter is still lingering in some parts of the world (not Alaska, hehe) I thought it would be an opportune time to share this!
    I'm really good at leaving my water bottle in the car, so one would think that I would learn not to.
    Nope. One thing I did notice though, is that the water wouldn't always freeze. This started happening when I would leave my bottle in the seat with my extra jacket.
     So I experimented. (And yes, it went well!) As long as I kept my water bottle under some sort of clothing or bags, it wouldn't freeze. If I left it in a cup holder, I would find ice.
     The moral of the story is, if you're too lazy to bring your bottle inside, yet still desire it unfrozen, throw something over it.

Comments