Ultimate Blog Party 2011

    This is my first Ultimate Blog Party!  It seems super exciting!  5minutesformom.com hosts this party every year-its a chance for bloggers to connect, find new blogs & have fun!      For those who don't know me, my real name is Michelle. I also go by "Blondie", "Mommy" & "Hey, you!"  I am a mommy of a 4 year old, a 2 & a half year old & a baby that's due any time now... (seriously, he has permission to leave his comfortable cocoon any time....any time...).  We live in a small mountain town in CO and enjoy every minute of it.  My husband pastors Salida Bible Church (which just celebrated it's 2 year anniversary) and just started working at the new Rent-A-Center in town.  When I'm not controlling the chaos at home, I'm helping restrain it at my bff's house.      This blog chronicles our daily life concerning all the aforementioned and more.  I haven't done any product reviews or giveaway posts.  I enjoy finding humor when I can and many of my posts contain a sarcastic edge.  You can find me on twitter: @BlondieChell            Thanks for reading! If you don’t have a blog, you can still participate in the Ultimate Blog Party! You can post a link to your Facebook profile and/or Twitter link if you have one on one of the many linkies at 5M4M. There are tons of prizes to be won. Remember to follow @5minutesformom and watch hashtag #UBP11!

Comments

  1. Hi there! I'm stopping by from the party. I hope you enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! Here from the blog party!!! Hope to hear more from you michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog on UBP2011. I'm from Colorado as well! I'm always looking for bloggers around here, glad to have found yours!

    Check mine our if you'de like!
    http://lolalucy09.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by! It's great to meet you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was not sure if you were kidding about Spartacus or not but you grabbed my attention. So happy to have clicked onto here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to meet you! Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope your reunion with coffee is as sweet as you imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I stopped in from the UBP11! Just wanted to say hi, hope you are loving the CO weather. I see you have two kids, I have four so can't wait to read your stories. Hope that 3rd baby pops out soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Gladly following you-very nice to meet you! :) Looking forward to reading more on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment