Things To Do When Running Solo Outside

    This morning I have a list of tips for you of things you can do while running solo outside. (Note: performing these tasks while running indoors on a treadmill may make you seem like a crazy person):

     Things To Do When Running Solo Outside:
 1. Talk to someone via microphone headphone or bluetooth. I get in some great conversations this way, and I'm multitasking.
 2. Pray
 3. Butt-kicks. Because I can't get Jillian Michaels out of my head.
 4. Talk to an imaginary dog. Because it's all about talking while running which means expanding your lung capacity.
  5. Skip. Because changing it up is good.
 6. Sing really loud to your music In your opera voice.
 7. Crochet. I haven't attempted this, but I'm tempted to.
 8. Take selfies at crazy angles (you may need to stop running in order to do this...not that I'm speaking from experience or anything...haha)


   Have a great week!!! And tell me how these tips work for you!!!

Comments

  1. I usually run outside with a friend and chat with her. Its lots of fun running outside with friends. estherdavison@gmail.com (sorry, my account is no-reply.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment