I struggle with running in the dark. I'm a sunshine girl, so i have to fight myself to run in the dark. Here are some reasons why:
1. Dark is scary.
2. I've seen moose run across the hig uhh way randomly, so I can just imagine one lying in wait, then charging out of nowhere when I pass by.
3. Bears. I know they're around, I just don't know "where"...
4. It's not as fun. The scenery? Black. It's all black.
5. No running trails near my house, so that means running on roads that have sharp turns and winds....which could equal danger for me if I'm running on the road.
6. I....may be too scared....