Loves Me... Loves Me Not...

   I think I'm falling in love with you...My breath quickens and my pulse races whenever we spend time together... I love the feelings of euphoria and pleasure I experience when I'm in your presence...
   And even though our love is still fresh...and new, I am starting to realize that things just may not be working out for us...
     Lately, I've been leaving you with feelings of regret...Disappointed in a way...Now don't get me wrong, I enjoy the time we spend together, but I'm beginning to wonder if blisters and callouses are really my thing...
     I didn't think they were part of the deal...So even though I love you and I want to work things out...I think you need to get your act together...Or I will not be visiting you anymore...So, sweet Rowing Machine, although you've got a good thing going, it just may not be with me....



Comments