Whiny Wednesday Dec 4

           If you're new to this series, it's currently dedicated to the large number of vanity tags in Anchorage, AK. I have this new obsession with writing them down, and last week I was supposed to do math instead of writing tags down to find out *just how many* of the 5% of the vanity tags in AK actually reside/drive through Anchorage.
           Since I've only been writing down calculations for the past few days, I think I will go ahead and share some more of the interesting ones with you (feel free to comment!):
           AK1LUV (I keep seeing this one!)
           IAMNOT (oh yes  you are!)
           O SNAP (One of my fav!)
           SHE IS (She is what??)
           RVNEST (Obviously they own an RV or it's "raven east"....hhhmmmm)
           FAIL (Did I share that one last week??)
           AY MAY (I read that as a drawn out "Amy")
           NO PROB
           DID IT        
       
         Now I need to go get ready for work, but I will try my best to be a "good girl" and do some more math to find out the vanity penetration rate for Anchorage. Because I think I can.
        

Comments