Total Nutrition by Immortal Herbs Review


        Thanks to Tomoson, I had the opportunity to try Total Nutrition by Immrtal Herbs. It's "a diverse blend of premium quality superfood ingredients sourced from across the globe". "Just one tablespoon is enough to provide the average American with an entire day's worth of nutrients!" Sounds fantastic, right?? Uhuh. That's what I thought too.

       While I enjoy making "smoothies" (I throw some spinach, water & frozen fruits into my Ninja & blend), I was looking for something "extra" to add-something tat can help up the nutrient factor. And here it was. And it was blech. I know, I know, but it was. It even smelled blech.
         I only received one packet of total nutrition to try, so I did my best to document my journey with photos. I poured the powder into a cup, then added water and blended until it was sufficiently mixed. Since the concotion stank, I threw it in my Ninja, added some frozen fruits and a handful of stevia packets and Ninja'd. And it still smelled and tasted gross. So I drank a few sips then doled the rest out to the kiddos. (That's what they're for, right?? Experimenting on??)





         If they decide to revamp their formula, I'd be willing to try it again! Until then, I can't seem to get the bitter tate out of my memory. Blech (yes. That's exactly what it tasted like. Blech.)


*Disclaimer: I believe in honest reviews about products, because they help companies tailor their products to meet their customer's needs. The following disclaimer is from Tomoson:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments