Review: CoverGirl Lash Blash Volume Mascara

    SheSpeaks sent me a fun boxed filled with P&G Brandsaver's Most Loved Brands. In there was nestled a Cover Girl Last Blast Mascara! I don't like to spend a lot of $$ on make-up products because 1. I can't afford to  2. It's not permanent. However, I have been wanting to try the Lash Blash mascaras because my lashes are blonde and I feel funny "not having eyelashes" sometimes.
    In my day-to-day life I don't wear makeup ( I used to, but then kids go in the way & we live in more of a "natural" community {you've got *no idea* what I've seen}). I do put it on if I'm going out of town, occasionally for church and for other activities where I feel the need to look a bit fancy.
     I must say that I don't know much about mascara formulas, but I have noticed that the bristles on the wand usually make a difference in how full your lashes look. I know that lashes come in different shapes/sizes & thicknesses, so I can only recommend lash products for ones like mine. Since my hair's blonde and my eyes are blue (most of the time) a brown formula looks more natural on me than black, but finding that shade is sometimes difficult in our small town. I'm sure this formula comes in brown, but I was given black to test.
     I really love how thick & full my lashes look with this product. I did a "one eye" test so you too can see the difference it makes!
   

       I know, right??  If you're looking for a change of pace for your face, I highly recommend Cover Girl's Lash Blast Volume Mascara!
   

*Disclaimer: I was given these products to try for free and was not forced to write anything. I like to review products that I think my readers will enjoy. All opinions are my own.

Comments