New Hair!!!

   Last weekend JR went on a camping trip with some men from the Friday morning Bible Study he attends.  My friend Christina's husband just so happens to be the leader of this weekly gathering, so she too was left alone for the entire weekend.
   On Saturday, Christina called me and asked if I could come over and trim her hair-she had chopped off her pony tail and was going to donate it to Locks of Love (they make human-hair wigs for cancer patients).  So, after hauling my troops over to her place (she has 4 of her own), what should have been a 15 minute session turned into a 3-hour hair-cutting party.  Christina & I ended up being hair-cut twinsies (my hair hasn't been this short in over 10 years!) and we trimmed our girl's hair (she has 2 & I have 1).  Needless to say, the hubbys were a bit surprised when they came home Sunday morning.  Oh, well. I guess they shouldn't have left us alone, now should've they??
twin cuts!

                                                           me & the hubby!

Comments