Welcome Back!!!

Hello, and thank you for joining me on this amazing journey! I've been on an accidental hiatus over the last 5 years while we lived in Wasilla, Alaska.
      This past summer, we just drove down the Alcan and landed in beautiful Lebanon, Oregon.
     Why was I on a blog hiatus? I don't know. I love blogging and missed it greatly, and I always attempted to write a post, but in the end, I was unable to actually submit my writings and maintain a consistent blog schedule.
     We did experience a lot of changes during this time, including a different style of church, homeschooling, adding a dog to our family, new friends, and almost a whole new life style, in general.
     Now that I have returned to blogging, you will experience the same great content (if not, better!!!) and giveaways.  I've missed working with partnerships and doing reviews on products I love.
     Thank you for joining me on this journey :)

Comments