How To Be Prepared To Run Anytime

  Here's my quick "How To Be Prepared To Run Anytime" post:



    1. Always wear your running shoes. Always. Because you never know when you're going to have to chase down a child or purse snatcher.
    2. Keep a hat (I prefer the bearded kind!) in your car.
    3. Have a hoodie handy.
    4. Try to get away with wearing your running pants to work ;) I can because I work with kiddos, and they don't care what you're wearing (let alone what they're wearing)
    5. Keep your sports band for your phone in your car (if you wear earbuds, keep them inside the armband)

     This idea came to mind because I got tired of having to choose between my work-outs and helping friends out, so now I can still help friends, but grab a run during my lunch hour or while I'm waiting around for someone. Being prepared gives me the power to still control my exercise time. Another option? Keeping a stuffed gymbag in my trunk....which is an option if steps 1-5 don't work for you.
    Because I'm always prepared to run, I get to tackle my kiddos and enjoy beautiful views like this:


               Always be prepared!




Comments