Tattler "Thursday" Blog Hop 7-4

     Thanks for joining me for this week's Tattler Thursday blog hop! This week's tale involves a bit of pain...in the butt.....
     Here I am, tattling on Malachi again. Why?? Because he's two and does alot of stuff that it tattle-worthy. Like what happened the other day...
     I was in the kitchen minding my own business (more like "cooking dinner") when I heard this not-so-ferocious growling. Out of the corner of the eye, I saw the little one sneaking up. (Okay, so "sneaking" is not the right word....it was more like "walking while tripping") I continued about my business (interactive-mother-of-the-year right here!) and the next thing I know, it hurt!


     Yes, it completely reminded me of this scene in Madagascar! He bit my butt! And I yelled, "You bit my butt!" The poor kid immediately looked remorseful with his big blue eyes (an act he's been working on for months!) and said "I sowwy". Then he hugged me around my leg. How could I not forgive the little kid?? So, though I may have a scar on my rump like Marty does, at least I'll have the memory of my little boy with me for a while (and know how tall he was when he was two).    So.....It's your turn!!! Link up & share your epic tattler story!!!
Hiya Snappers! Welcome back for week #8 of the Tattler Thursday Blog Hop! We're hopping early this week because this Thursday is July 4th! Happy Independence Day everybody!

It's time to tattle and hop! It's a share your crazy, gross, hilarious, in-the-trenches parenthood stories, kind of blog hop! I love funny kid stories and I want to hear yours! Just leave a comment with your story, post not required! So think of your funniest, wackiest or favorite kid stories, leave a comment  with your story/tattle, follow your Host and Co-Hostesses, visit and discover other blogs, and have fun!

Remember the easiest way to get a follow back is to like/follow other pages and leave a comment! So hop around, tell your friends and share, share, share! This is a hop designed for you to have fun and share! Happy Tattling!

 

 Please, Please, Please follow your host and co-hostesses! We do this for free, and fun, so don't be a bloghole and not follow! Also looking for future Co-Hosts(no cost associated and it's super easy just ask! Also a great way to gain new followers and make new bloggie friends)! Send me an email @ gingerssnaps32@gmail.com if your interested! Thanks guys and dolls! Muah! Wink!


The Wild and Wonderful World of Gingerssnaps
 

                                                     about the Blog Hop HERE!


                                                                 The Rules are:

                                          1- Follow Your Host and Co-Hostesses
                                          2- Grab the button and display it on your blog or hop page/section
                                          3- Leave a comment with a funny, wacky, or gross kid story/tattle
 
                             Be Sure to Hop over to other blogs and visit/network and share the Hop
                                         Have fun Hopping! (and come back next week!)
                                                                     
                                                                        Hostess
                                The Wild and Wonderful World of Gingerssnaps                                
  

            Thanks to this weeks co-hostesses,  Miss Cristyl, Miss Joy, Miss Michelle, and Miss Cathy ! Be sure to  hop by their pages and give them some lovin'! Love these little gals!
 
 

Co-Hostess

 
Comfytown Chronicles
Co-Hostess


La Vida de BlondieChell
Co-Hostess
A Peek Into My Paradise
****************************************************************************** *************************************************************************

Looking for bloggers to Co-Host the Hop! Sign up to Co-Host!  Email gingerssnaps32@gmail.com !
 
Signature Fonts
Image by FontMeme

Comments