Decaf Chell Part 4

        Well, after 6+ weeks of Decaf Chell, Easter morning finally came, ending the saga of Decaf Chell for now. I was so excited that morning that I woke up prior to the 5:30 a.m. alarm I had set! I would say that I raced down the stairs, but that's not true because Pre-Coffee Chell is a bit groggy. And blind.
         After flooding my eyes with contact moisturizer (I have the kind you can sleep in-you know, for those middle-of-the-night diaper changes & puking kids that I can't see unless I'm wearing corrective lenses) I got my coffee on and waited impatiently for the carafe to fill.
          Then I Instagrammed (totally a verb now!) a pic of my heavenly delight (@BlondieChell if you wanna follow!) and started my morning. My future sis-in-law texted me to congratulate me on my reintroduction into the caffeine world & all of a sudden, my humor came flooding back. I know these past few weeks have been a bit lacking for those of you who enjoy my wonderful wit ;)
          I can run now too! (I had to stop for 2 weeks-no motivation at all...) It feels so wonderful to "be back". Everything's brighter, flowers smell fresher and I can actually wake up in the mornings! My house shall now be clean again! And my posts funny!
          

Comments