Welcome To The Blog!

  



 Hi, my name's Michelle and it's been a while.  

    I'm a wife, mom of 3 (half-grown) kids and we've spent the past few years living in Alaska and Oregon and now we reside in the beautiful state of Idaho. (Fun fact- we have never been camping as a family and we are not the type of people who hunt or fish.) 

 I personally spent a majority of this time working in the child care industry and observing neurological differences.  I now have a wonderful job in beautiful Coeur d'Alene and JR is able to intern at our church and homeschool the kiddos.

Growth has been a large focus during time and I have successfully learned the importance of boundaries and how essential they can be. 

We've had many of an adventure and I have lots of tales to tell. So, grab a good cup of coffee and enjoy the ride.












Comments