Apparently, after I make a list, more things add...and the more I run, the more crazy things I do....so, here's *More* Crazy Things I Do While Running:
1. Practice my ki (it's a yelling thing you do in the martial art of Kendo)
2. Narrate the "Adventures of BlondieChell" ("there she goes up the hill...running faster....faster.....")
3. High-five random weeds
4. Learn new things (check out my Things I've Learned While Running tab)
5. Tried to race a bike on a parallel path...apparently they're faster.
6. Scream...and yell things like, "OH MY GOSH" as I jump out of the path of fellow runners, cyclists and hikers...
7. Scramble to keep myself from falling off a mountain (totally jumped to the wrong side of the path. oops).
8. Wear a crocheted beard (attached to a crocheted hat. Works sooooo much better than my baklava)
9. Text. Yes. Dangerous? Yes. Important? Sometimes....I only text while running when neccessary....like, "Hey Hun, can you have So-and-so ready to go out the door? I'm running late (literally running)" or, "Can you call 911 for me? I've got a mountain lion chasing me. Ty."
10. Take pictures of dead things....