3 Years And Counting...

   I'm really starting to wonder about Amber.  I think she's actually starting to think about what she says (for those of you who know her, you know she never knows what she's talking about)....
    I know it seems like most of my recent stories revolve around shopping in Walmart (lets face it-it's the only mass merchant store in town), but here's another one.... You know how when you're talking to children, you repeat what they say to make sure you understood them correctly? Amber and I were following this pattern when she asked me if I dropped her on her head....so, I repeated "I dropped you on your head?" without realizing how it sounded.  Yes, people were within earshot. No, they didn't call Child Protective Services (they were actually giggling).
     I'm not sure if the above had an affect on what came out of her mouth next, but Amber was pretty serious when she told me that a "bad guy" was going to shoot me. I questioned her about it ("Who is this 'bad guy?'", "Why me??", "Where is he? Do you see him??") but to no avail.  She clammed right up.  I guess I should be thankful that she told me about this potential threat on my life before it actually happened.  She was pretty mysterious about the who and when, but at least she told me the what....It seems though, as if she's always had a death wish for me (refer to previous post about "shooting")...
      So, I guess this is kind of a "if-I-get-shot-you-know-who-has-intel" kind of posting...I can't promise she'll give you the right answer, but she does have answers....

Comments